Your Indoor Air Quality Could Be A Problem
Without even knowing it, your air duct system could be contaminated with particulates that can be harmful to you and your families health. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, levels of air pollution inside the home can be 2-5x higher than outdoor levels! Household dust can contain mites, mold, mildew, pollen and animal dander – these are just a few things that could be inside your air ducts and circulating through your home and air everyday.
Contaminants, such as mold, mildew, bacteria, dust and germs, build-up in heating and cooling systems over time. We offer a full heating and air conditioning cleaning and sanitizing service to rid your home of these hidden impurities, which can aggravate a number of conditions, including allergies, asthma and respiratory problems.
With the use of our Power Vacuum Trailer or Rotobrush, we are able to thoroughly and completely clean out your entire HVAC system (the vents, returns, and main trunk line and remove the contaminants).
- We can take pictures of effected area.
- We can take mold samples
- We can treat your system to rid it of mold, mildew and odors
- We can clean your coils
- We can do small duct repairs
- And more…
We Can Inspect Your Duct Work To Show You What You Are Breathing! Whether you need Air Duct Cleaning in Myrtle Beach, Pawleys Island, Ocean Isle or any surrounding area, we’re here to help!
Here are the facts:
- Indoor air quality is one of the EPA’s top five environmental risks to public health.
- 87% of American homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors.
- The three most important methods of improving indoor air quality are source removal, air cleaning and increased ventilation.
Allergies and Respiratory Problems
Your air ducts are ideal breeding grounds for fungus, mold, spores, and bacteria. They couldn’t ask for a darker, damper place to grow! Whenever your heat or air conditioner is on, these contaminants are blown into the air in your home along with dirt and dust.
Some Symptoms of Indoor Air Pollution
- Eye Irritation
- Sinus Congestion
- Scratchy Throat
- Tightness in Chest
- Wheezing and Hypersensitivity
CALL FOR FREE ESTIMATE
(843) 236-5056 or (910) 579-9991