Commercial & Residential

Your lint trap only traps about 60% of the lint, the other 40% goes up and through the dryer vent and the dryer vent system. The accumulation of lint in the dryer vent or dryer vent system is a real fire hazard.

According to the National Fire Protection Agency, 92% of fires in 2010 were caused by clothes dryers. Keep your home safe and get your dryer vent professionally cleaned at least once a year. 

How Healthy Home Can Help:

  • We have professional, trained service technicians that are on-time, courteous and thorough
  • Regular professional cleaning improves efficiency and safety of your dryer

What You Should Do:

  • Clean the filter screen before and after each load
  • Clean the dryer vent to the outside. Contact Healthy Home to be sure it has been done properly
  • Clean the motor area – heat build-up can ignite dust and lint built up in this area.
  • If you happen to notice poor drying conditions or excessive lint outside under the vent contact Healthy Home to inspect the dryer.

What You Can’t See

98% of your dryer vent cannot be seen. The only part that is visible is the dryer exhaust; transition hose and the roof exhaust vent or exterior wall vent on some multi-story dwellings. Most of the dryer vent is in a confined area inside your walls, floor joists, crawl space and attic. 


(843) 236-5056 or (910) 579-9991

free carpet cleaning quote myrtle beach sc