Commercial & Residential
Your lint trap only traps about 60% of the lint, the other 40% goes up and through the dryer vent and the dryer vent system. The accumulation of lint in the dryer vent or dryer vent system is a real fire hazard.
According to the National Fire Protection Agency, 92% of fires in 2010 were caused by clothes dryers. Keep your home safe and get your dryer vent professionally cleaned at least once a year.
How Healthy Home Can Help:
- We have professional, trained service technicians that are on-time, courteous and thorough
- Regular professional cleaning improves efficiency and safety of your dryer
What You Should Do:
- Clean the filter screen before and after each load
- Clean the dryer vent to the outside. Contact Healthy Home to be sure it has been done properly
- Clean the motor area – heat build-up can ignite dust and lint built up in this area.
- If you happen to notice poor drying conditions or excessive lint outside under the vent contact Healthy Home to inspect the dryer.
What You Can’t See
98% of your dryer vent cannot be seen. The only part that is visible is the dryer exhaust; transition hose and the roof exhaust vent or exterior wall vent on some multi-story dwellings. Most of the dryer vent is in a confined area inside your walls, floor joists, crawl space and attic.
NEED A FREE ESTIMATE?
(843) 236-5056 or (910) 579-9991