Call for Emergency(843)236-5056
SC: (843) 236-5056 / NC: (910) 579-9991 | M-F 9am-5pm or 24/7 Emergency
Super Service Award Winner 8 Years In A Row!
Mold in a home or business causes structural damage and major health concerns. Some molds produce mycotoxins that can harm humans and pets.
Mold must be treated by trained professionals that are certified in mold remediation. Our certified technicians can remove the mold from your home or business quickly, and reduce structural damage and health risks.
We work with Industrial Hygienists for testing, protocol reports and clearance testing. We pay special attention to detail in order to improve air quality. It is important to locate and remove the source of the moisture that is causing the mold to grow. Mold spores are microscopic, and cannot be seen by the naked eye. It is only when mold is allowed to colonize and grow that it is seen.