Call for Emergecy(843) 236-5056
1. We have professional, trained service technicians that are on-time, courteous and thorough
2. Regular professional cleaning improves efficiency and safety of your dryer
Your lint trap only traps about 60% of the lint, the other 40% goes up and through the dryer vent and the dryer vent system. The accumulation of lint in the dryer vent or dryer vent system is a real fire hazard.
According to the National Fire Protection Agency, 92% of fires in 2010 were caused by clothes dryers. Keep your home safe and get your dryer vent professionally cleaned at least once a year.
1. Clean the filter screen before and after each load
2. Clean the dryer vent to the outside. Contact Healthy Home to be sure it has been done properly
3. Clean the motor area – heat build-up can ignite dust and lint built up in this area.
4. If you happen to notice poor drying conditions or excessive lint outside under the vent contact Healthy Home to inspect the dryer.