Dryer Vent Cleaning Services We Offer
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Did you know your lint trap only catches about 60% of the lint, the other 40% goes up and into the dryer vent and through the dryer vent system? Clogged dryer vents diminish your dryer’s performance and can create a serious fire hazard in your home.
According to the National Fire Protection Agency, 90% of house fires are caused by clothing dryers each year. This is why it is so important to keep your home safe by getting your dryer vent professionally cleaned at least once a year.
Warning signs it's time for dryer vent cleaning:
- Laundry begins to take longer to dry.
- The clothes in the dryer becomes hotter to the touch.
- A burning smell becomes noticeable in the laundry area.
- The lint trap is clogged and has not been cleaned for an extended period of time.
- Excessive lint found on clothes, around the doorway, behind the dyer.
Let Healthy Home go to work to reduce the risk to you and your family by taking care of your dryer vent system. We have professionally trained service technicians that are on-time and thorough with the cleaning process. Having your dryer vent system professionally cleaned regularly will greatly improve the efficiency and safety of your dryer.
Call Us Now!
Contact us using the information below and we’ll help you schedule your service call today.