Cleaning Services We Offer
We provide carpet, upholstery, and floor cleaning services to homes and businesses along the Grand Strand. We clean cars, boats, and RV’s, too!
Our 12-step upholstery cleaning process is designed to restore your furniture to as close to its original condition as possible. We can clean even the most delicate fabrics.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Your lint trap only traps about 60% of the lint, the other 40% goes up and through the dryer vent system. The accumulation of lint in the dryer vent system is a real fire hazard.