Heat Pump Repair
Heat Pump Repair Services We Offer
Heat Pump Repair
There are various problems that may occur throughout the lifespan of your heat pump, and if you are having difficulties with yours, it might be time for maintenance or repair. Having your heat pump repaired can save you many uncomfortable days at home as well as cutting unnecessary costs from your energy bill.
One of our trained technicians will be out there promptly to diagnose and troubleshoot the issue, and get your space feeling comfortable again. Our repairs come with a one-year warranty, so you can trust that we aren’t just doing a “quick fix,” but are committed to making sure you are taken care of for good. We work to 100% customer satisfaction on every single job we do.
Signs It's Time for Heat Pump Repair Service
After years of using your heat pump for year-round comfort in your home, you become familiar with how it should operate. The moment you notice something unusual, it might be time to call in the pros to have the problem diagnosed and repaired.
Some common issues that warrant heat pump service:
- Low or no airflow: Does your heat pump fail to power on? Perhaps the HVAC system is running, but there’s a lack of airflow. To problem solve this, first check for a tripped circuit breaker and replace the air filter. If that doesn’t work, call Healthy Home for heat pump repair.
- Unusual noises. Heat pumps usually make strange or abnormal sounds before they break down. Rattling noises may indicate loose parts within the system, while squeaky noises are a sign of a faulty or failing pump. Contact us for immediate repair if you notice any rattling or squeaking coming from your heat pump.
- Poor cooling or heating: If your heat pump runs constantly but never reaches the desired temperature, ensure all the air registers around your home are open. Then, test replacing the air filter. If your efforts don’t help, let us know.
- Ice buildup: The indoor evaporator coil can freeze in the summer if there’s insufficient airflow. To troubleshoot this, try replacing the air filter. If the coil is still freezing over, you may have a leak in the refrigerant. Call us to recharge the refrigerant and repair the leak.
- High energy bills: A failing heat pump may run less efficiently, increasing your energy bills as a result. Repair work can restore the heat pump back to optimal performance, thus lowering utility costs.
After we inspect your heat pump and the rest of your system, we may possibly find it to be in your best interest to upgrade to a new unit. In general, the lifetime expectancy for a heat pump is about 15 years, so if yours is getting close to that age, or if it’s causing too many problems, we advise you towards a replacement. If that’s what will be most cost-effective for you, we’ll give you a written estimate on what the final price would be before we begin any work, so there aren’t any surprises later.
Call Us Now!
Contact us using the information below and we’ll help you schedule your service call today.