Call for Emergency(843)236-5056
SC: (843) 236-5056 / NC: (910) 579-9991 | M-F 9am-5pm or 24/7 Emergency
Super Service Award Winner 8 Years In A Row!
Healthy Home News Article March 23rd, 2021
This is such an important topic that seems to be forgotten about. We all hopefully know the importance of why we clear out our dryer vents, but what about our homes air ducts? Air ducts in your home are hidden air “pipelines" that provide a very important function! They circulate the air from your heating and cooling system into and out of each room, which allows for consistent interior comfort regardless of the hot or cold Carolina season. In fact, almost all of the air in your home circulates through the ducts multiple times a day. The air cycling through your ducts is the same air that completely fills your living environment…and it is the same air that you and your family breathe. Healthy Home and hopefully you want this air to be as clean as possible right?
It just makes sense. Here are five important reasons to think about when it comes to your air duct cleaning. Healthy Home air duct cleaning, refers to the removal of dust and contaminants within the ductwork. This includes the supply and return air ducts as well as the registers and diffusers in each room. A powerful Healthy Home (HEPA approved) vacuums suck the air at a high rate while we whisk away all dust and debris in each air duct, preventing it from re-circulating throughout the home. Healthy Home doesn’t stop here, we will next apply disinfectant fog to your air ducts! This safe fogging method kills up to 99.999% of the harmful bacteria and mold in your ducts in your home. We call this the Healthy Home 1 – 2 punch method… It’s just the right thing to do. Finally we wrap up the Healthy Home duct clean by making sure each duct outlet vent is hand scrubbed. There are many benefits to having your air ducts professionally cleaned, the top five of which are listed below: Creates a Cleaner Living Environment Having your air ducts professionally cleaned by Healthy Home reduces the dust that would otherwise circulate throughout your living space, landing on your furniture, your bedding, your flooring…just about everywhere! Fortunately, a thorough air duct cleaning reduces the amount of interior cleaning and dusting necessary to maintain a hygienic home.
1. Reduces Allergens and Irritants In addition to dust, air ducts frequently contain harmful contaminants and micro-organisms. These include pet dander, bacteria, pollen, mildew, mold spores, and similar toxins. People who suffer from allergies, asthma, and other respiratory problems are particularly sensitive to these airborne particles. A periodic air duct cleaning (once every other year) promotes healthier living…otherwise the dirty air in your home just keeps re-circulating over and over.
2. Helps Everyone Breathe Easier Even if no one in your household suffers from chronic allergies or respiratory problems, cleaner air makes it easier for everyone to breathe. Even among the most healthy, dust and pollutants entering the nose and lungs can trigger sneezing and coughing, as well as sinus and bronchial congestion. Air duct cleaning creates a more comfortable environment and promotes well-being. Given the choice between clean air and dirty air, which would you rather breathe?
3. Removes Unpleasant Smells and Odors Pets, household cleaning agents, paint fumes, mold (mildew odor), tobacco use and even food preparation all contribute to stale smells in the air ducts. Every time the air conditioner is running, these odors will repeatedly flow through the house making it smell. Even an accumulation of dust and dirt over the years can lead to a musty scent coming from the ductwork. A detailed Healthy Home cleaning of the air ducts removes all odor trapping particles, resulting in a fresher smelling healthier home.
4. Improves Air Flow Efficiency Ductwork and registers that have a heavy build-up of dust and grime can restrict the flow of air from the furnace and air conditioner. This means your system will have to work harder to heat or cool your home, resulting in a decreased level of efficiency and higher electric bill… Conversely, a clean system by Healthy Home will operate at peak efficiency and provide the most cost-effective performance for your energy dollar! Win-Win when you choose Healthy Home for your duct cleaning.
5. To learn more about the many benefits of a Healthy Home Air Duct Cleaning, contact our customer service agents at (843) 236-5056 or (910) 579-9991. Our exclusive cleaning process incorporates the most powerful and safe air duct vacuum in the country. It will leave your ducts cleaner than you ever imagined. We’ll even show you the before and after images to prove it! Remember our assessments are 100% free! Than you for supporting local business and trusting Healthy Home! It’s important to remember “We been cleaning for Health, and not just for appearance since 1986." – Healthy Home TeamVisit HealthyHomeClean.com and click on SPECIALS to see our current discounts.
Areas We Serve: Ocean Isle NC, Sunset NC, Calabash NC, Little River SC, Cherry Grove SC, North Myrtle Beach SC, Myrtle Beach SC, Carolina Forest SC, Conway SC, Murrells Inlet SC, Pawleys Island SC